- Measuring Range: 0 - 14 pH
- Working Temperature: 0 - 80 °C (32 - 176 °F)
- Body Material: plastic
- Refillable: no
- Theoretical slope: 98% @ 25 °C
- Zero Point: 7 ±0.25 pH at 25 °C
- Impedance: 200MΩ @ 25 °C
- Response Time: ~7 s
- Alkaline Error: < 15 mV @ 25 °C
- Connector: BNC
- Cable length: 3 m
⚔️ Industrial vs Lab
- Our industrial probes typically have a lifetime of 12 months or more of continuous submersion. Lab probes will last approximately 6 months.
- The lab version responds more quickly to changing pH and is more accurate than the industrial version.
- The industrial probe requires less frequent calibration than the lab version.
- You can mount a lab probe through an enclosure with a cable gland. Industrial probes come with 3/4 inch NPT threaded ends.
We offer our probes with the most commonly used options, but we can get you exactly what you're looking for:
- cable length: any length
- connector: BNC, SMA, pins
- combination probes: EC and pH in one probe, for example
Send an email: email@example.com