Simple to use and embed in your design
Prevents probes from interfering with each other when in the same solution
- 3.0-5.5-volt input
- nregulated 3.3-volt output
Small footprint for a compact design
- 66-mW power output at 3-volt input
- 100-mW power output at 5-volt input
Other stuff you'll need
This is just the module. You could...
- Use it in a breadboard. To do that, you'll need to connect the I2C bus and probe connections using point-to-point wiring or something similar.
- Use it in a Carrier Board for an easier-to-use solution than breadboards.
- Use it on a custom board and attach it either by pins or castellation.