Embedded CopyPasta 🍝
copy and paste Arduino libraries and sensors together automatically
Ever notice that a lot of Arduino code is boilerplate?
- Find/download/#include library
- Initialize class
- :begin() class in setup()
- Do something in loop()
- Display or send some data
Embedded CopyPasta makes it easy to do all that automatically. Plus, it will make a PlatformIO project for you, download the libraries needed, and setup the build environment.
- pick starting templates like InfluxDB, AdafruitIO, or just Serial.println()
- add as many sensors as you want
- do what you wanted to do quicker
Ok, sounds awesome
There are a few ways to get started:
- there's an online version you can try
- visit the GitHub Repo . The sourcecode is there along with instructions on how to download/use it, and also to contribute
Join our Discord for comments or questions.