A pH probe suited for laboratory work. BNC connector and 1 meter cable length.
- Measuring Range: 0 - 14 pH
- Double junction
- Working Temperature: 0 - 80 °C (32 - 176 °F)
- Body Material: plastic
- Refillable: no
- Theoretical slope: 97% @ 25 °C
- Zero Point: 7 ±0.25 pH at 25 °C
- Impedance: 250MΩ @ 25 °C
- Response Time: ~1 s
- Alkaline Error: < 15 mV @ 25 °C
- Connector: BNC
- Cable length: 3 m
- Dimensions: 12x165 mm
⚔️ Lab vs Industrial
- Lab probes can be continuously submerged, but that isn't their intended use. You can expect about 6 months of useful life doing so. Our industrial probes typically have a lifetime of 12 months or more.
- The lab version responds more quickly to changing pH and is more accurate than the industrial version.
- The industrial probe requires less frequent calibration than the lab version.
- You can mount a lab probe through an enclosure with a cable gland. Industrial probes come with NPT threaded ends.