A pH probe ruggedized for permanent use outside. BNC connector and 3 meter cable length.
- Measuring Range: 0.1- 20.0 mS/cm
- Working Temperature: 5 - 60 °C (41 - 150 °F)
- Body Material: glass
- Electrode Material:316L stainless steel
- Cell Constant: 1.0 ±0.2
- Connector: BNC
- Cable length: 3 m
- Dimensions: 12x155 mm
- Cell-constant: K1, which is appropriate for mid-range EC measurements (hydroponics, pools, or freshwater aquariums)
⚔️ Industrial vs Lab
- Lab probes can be continuously submerged, but that isn't their intended use. The electrode coating is susceptible to damage and is constructed from glass. Industrial probes are made from steel and are extremely rugged.
- The industrial probe requires less frequent calibration than the lab version.
- You can mount a lab probe through an enclosure with a cable gland. Industrial probes come with NPT threaded ends.